Jason JonesPT, MS, Dip. Osteopractic, Cert. SMT,
Certified Running Coach
Jason's Special Credentials: Jason has over 17 years of experience in orthopedic and sports injury rehabilitation. He is a certified ergonomic specialist and has a Diploma in Osteopractic. As of December 2016, Jason was one out of the first 100 professionals in the United States to complete his Diploma in Osteopractic.Osteopractic Title includes:
- Certification in Dry Needling
- Certification in Spinal Manipulation Treatment
- Certification in Extremity Manipulation Treatment
- Certification in Differential Diagnosis
- Certification in Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy from University of Mobile
- Bachelor of Science in Biology from Nicholls State University
What I like most about working at Advance Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation: Jason enjoys helping patients recover and return to a normal lifestyle in the community he grew up in.
Hobbies: In his spare time, Jason enjoys sports, traveling, running, fishing and spending time with his family and friends..